FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Tired Tuesdays

20 September 2005

Tired Tuesdays

Today has had to have been the LONGEST damned day!

It has felt as if time stopped on several occassions.

I have been trying to decide if I want to go back to New York next month for my sister's 14th birthday, but still cannot seem to decide. I know that if I go back, I would enjoy seeing family and friends, but I am just not sure I can justify the cost of the trip right now, when so much needs to be done on the house. We have been looking into having all of the windows replaced, and there are 26 of them!

So far it looks like it will cost around $12,000, so unnecessary spending really isn't practical.

As a sidebar, what is a good gift for a 14 year old girl anyway?

In other news, which would usually be a Wednesday post (and still may be), I am still having no luck in the love department. Is it really so difficult to find a good man? I don't think I have unreasonable expectations. Basically the main things I am looking for are:

Obviously attractive would be nice as well, but I mean shit! Why do I always seem to be the Asshole Magnet (I will be finally submitting the patent request soon!).

Any suggestions?????


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.