FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Subdued Saturday

24 September 2005

Subdued Saturday

Well, fortunately, I made it to Saturday, and nothing else all too untoward happened to me yesterday after the coffee incident. Well, except for running out of cigarettes at 1 AM, and being too damned lazy to run out to the store. That issue has since been resolved first thing this morning!

Today is the roommate's birthday, and the gift I ordered has yet to arrive. Needless to say, I had to tell him that it was on the way, so he wouldn't think I was a completely forgetful ass.

I have been up since 7:30 this morning, since I had to drop him at the train station to get downtown for his class, and haven't been able to get back to sleep. So, instead, I decided to try and be productive and do some cleaning around the house. There are going to be more people here this afternoon to give us more estimates on the windows for the house, so I am trying to brace myself for the emotional (financial) impact!

While cleaning, I had a nice hour and a half conversation with my mother. Found out that my uncle's surgery yesterday seemed to go well. It wasn't as bad as they thought it would be, and turned out (they think) to just be a ligament issue.

Another piece of (potentially) good news, my friend Tony might be in town in November for a conference, so it will hopefully be a chance to hang out! :-) Also in November, my roommate's cousin Caroline will be coming in from London for a vist. That should be alot of fun, as she is definitely a wild child :-)

Well, I think that is about all for now. Should probably get back to tidying up, as I would like to be able to go out for drinks later on this evening!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.