FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Monday mornings

26 September 2005

Monday mornings

Good morning to everyone!

Well, it is once again Monday, which means, for most of us, it is time to return to the plantation.

Hopefully today I won't spill hot coffee all over myself, and my office will no longer have the mocha smell. LOL

The weekend wrapped up on a good note. Reggi's (my roommates) family came over Saturday night for his birthday, so we had an impromptu party that went well. After that, I ended up driving up to the southside for movies and drinks night with Al. We watched Beauty Shop and Kung Fu Hustle (again), and I was able to actually get intoxicated from about a quarter of a bottle of Crown, so I am guessing my tolerance issue is resolving itself LOL.

Reggi and I also signed a contract for the replacement windows, so sometime the end of October, beginning of November, we should be having the entire house redone with new windows, just in time for winter. YAY! And, as an added bonus, we were able to get the garden window for the kitchen, so in future, we should be able to grow some fresh herbs as well.

Well, I need to go and throw on some clothes, and head into the office.

More to follow.........

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.