FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Insert catchy title here.......

29 September 2005

Insert catchy title here.......

This is still proving to be a somewhat surreal week for me. I feel almost detached from myself, if that makes any sense whatsoever.

One thing that has kept my focus, as it were, it the new Fall TV season! LOL Normally, I am not all that avid a television watcher, but it seems as if this year, there are lots of things catching my attention. I am getting into Lost, finally. Invasion has thus far snagged me, as has Supernatural and Commander in Chief. Evan mentioned I should watch Desperate Housewives, so I TiVo'd it, just need to watch. Now I have to add these shows to my regulars of Charmed (no comment!!!!!), Family Guy and in January 24. I'm going to become a couch potato this year!

Oh well, not like I have much other business at the moment LOL

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.