FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Always outnumbered, never outgunned

21 September 2005

Always outnumbered, never outgunned

Totally random, but the spirit moves me.

Previously, I was rarely, if ever preemptive. That changes today.

If I suspect someone is trying to play me for a fool, I will do what I have to do, and I will be namin names.

Watch this space.....

(And in case y'all were curious about the title of this post, it is how I see myself in life. Always outnumbered (by assholes and such), never outgunned (because trust me, Iwill always, in the end, win. My heart may get broken, but my mouth and my wits will never be silenced!)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.